A) CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS: Most major CARDS are accepted for payment. Our Payment Gateway is SAGE PAY which is audited by Trustwave, an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. SAGE PAY is Level 1 compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), which is the highest level. Please note your card details are entered into SAGE PAY Payment Portal which means YOUR FINANCIAL DETAILS ARE NOT HELD ON OUR WEBSITE.
B) BANK TRANSFER: Once your order is processed we’ll email you a Pro-Forma Invoice for payment which will contain our full BANK DETAILS. Using this method will mean that all goods are held and not dispatched until cleared funds are received.
1- Pay by Electronic Bank Transfer (BACS) through your ONLINE BANKING.
2- Pay by Cash or Card Deposit straight into our account at one of our BANK’S BRANCHES across the UK. Please do not send cash in the post as EURO-OPTICS UK LTD cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen cash sent this way.
3- Pay by Paypal by writing an Order Message in the Special Instructions Box on the CHECKOUT PAGE, that you wish to use this payment option and we’ll reply with our PAYPAL details for payment.
Please notify our sales team by email or telephone when you have made one of the 3 above types of payment to ensure goods are dispatched quickly.
1) All prices stated on the website exclude the current United Kingdom VAT rate.
2) The minimum spend for all orders is £99.00 + VAT.
3) Free next working day delivery only applies for all UK Mainland orders equal to or over £200 + VAT. Free delivery is not available for Scottish Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle Of Wight, Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man, Jersey and Guernsey which are charged as per our current rates found on our DELIVERY INFO page. For orders that are destined for all other countries the relevant charge will be advised to you by way of an emailed Pro-Forma Invoice .
4) UK Mainland Orders that are placed and paid by 11am Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day on a next working day delivery. Orders after 11am may be despatched on the same day but if this is not possible then they will be sent out on the following working day. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays are dispatched the next working day. EURO-OPTICS UK cannot accept any responsibility for delays with deliveries due to technical IT problems, adverse weather conditions and misplaced consignments whilst in the care of our courier.
For all deliveries please make sure you provide a full postal address including the correct postal code and a contactable telephone number, failure to do so can result in a delay in the dispatch of your order. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses. Delivery of your goods can be anytime from 8:00 am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Upon delivery you will be asked to sign for your goods. Please ensure you’re available to take delivery at the address provided. We cannot be held responsible for any failed delivery attempt.
5) Export Orders from the UK will be processed subject to the following:
* A valid VAT/TAX number for all export orders to EU countries must be provided, along with full verifiable company/business or private name and address.
* Where applicable (subject to verifiable VAT details for EU countries) VAT will not be charged for export orders inside and outside the EU. Evidence of shipment will be obtained by Euro-Optics UK.
* Any export order destined for an EU country that fail to meet the above criteria will have the current UK VAT rate added to the total.
Your country may charge you taxes/duties for importing goods. Please check with your local import/tax office before ordering. EURO-OPTICS UK cannot be held liable for any such charges.
6) Please make sure you choose the correct Area/Country relevant to your delivery address when setting up your account and ensure it is correct before checking out. We reserve the right to hold an order if the incorrect Area/Country is chosen. If this is the case, we’ll contact you and advise you of the correct charges for your delivery Area/Country. Once confirmed and acknowledged by you, we’ll amend your delivery Area/Country charge accordingly.
7) The maximum weight per box for most orders is 30kg unless our courier/transport company advises us otherwise. Where necessary additional boxes will be used. Dimension restrictions may also apply. We’ll advise you accordingly.
8) No shortages of goods will be entertained unless we are notified by you within 14 days of delivery.
9) Damages/Returns: We do not sell any of our goods on a Sale or Return Basis. However any goods that have a manufacturing fault may be returned within 30 days. Once received and checked a replacement item, or credit note, or refund will be issued as per your instructions. Please obtain proof of postage when returning any goods to us (example: recorded delivery).
10) Other than Point of Sale Material, all Sunglasses and Reading glasses come with a Barcode Tag, which can be used for your EPOS systems.
11) All goods remain the property of EURO-OPTICS UK until full cleared funds are received.
12) Due to the nature of our business and to protect our customers interests we don’t sell samples. If you want to see the quality of our products you are welcome to visit our showroom in London (full address on CONTACT us page).
13) Every effort is made to ensure prices and stock availability are accurate on our website. However, if an error occurs we reserve the right to amend your order prior to dispatch and advise you accordingly. In the unlikely event we are unable to supply you with the complete list of articles for which you have made payment, we’ll refund any difference using the same payment method.
14) All text, images and other content on our website is subject to copyright. No copies may be made without the permission of EURO-OPTICS UK.
15) We reserve the right to cancel in whole or part any orders placed.
16) By placing an order on our website you accept these terms and conditions in full.
17) We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions when appropriate.
Your statutory rights are not effected.
Company Registration : 02893693
EURO-OPTICS UK LTD
Unit 1, Abercorn Commercial Centre,
Manor Farm Road
Telephone : +44 (0) 20 8902 9700
Fax: +44 (0)20 8902 9702
We understand that privacy of personal information you provide while visiting our website is important. Please see below on how we obtain and use information collected from our website.
We never share or sell any information you provide on our website to any third party, unless we have your explicit permission and are required by law to do so.
Every time you visit our website we collect information contained in log files (all requests made through our website only). Within this information is your IP (Internet Protocol) address. This shows what internet service provider you are using, the browser you used to visit our site, such as Internet Explorer, the time you visited and what pages you viewed whilst you remained on the website.
Cookies are used to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site.
We may on occasion email you newsletters with new product offers and promotions. You can choose to opt-out via the email we send you or by sending a message through CONTACT us page.