Sunglasses, or shades as they are popularly known are more than a fashion accessory. They are also good for your health and can improve your overall look and feel.
We had the idea to come up with a(n almost) definitive list of the benefits of wearing sunglasses. Not only to your health but to the way you look and present yourself in society – the values you wish to represent or the icons you admire and follow.
So we joined the bandwagon of the success of 50 Shades of Grey, and decided to play around with the title of the bestselling book – now taken to the screen. So, with no further delay, here’s our own 50 Shades of Cool: Why Sunglasses are good for you.
Sunglasses are good for kids as they protect their sensitive eyes.
- Sunglasses are good for kids playing as they protect their sensitive eyes;
- Shades are good for your well-being. They upgrade your style and make you feel more comfortable;
- Sunglasses prevent eye strain;
- Polarized sunglasses reduce migraines and headaches caused by overexposure to sunlight;
- Shades are not only stylish, they are an essential part of your style, the way you look. Thus sunglasses have become popular fashion accessories;
- Shades reduce the effect of jet lag as the human body associates light with daytime;
- The Blues Brothers. A list of sunglasses in films will always be topped by John Landis’ (0’s cult classic starring John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd;
- Jack Nicholson. Probably the most stylish man alive. Ask Jennifer Lawrence;
- Dirty Harry.
To be continued. If you wish to know more about sunglasses, reading glasses and eyewear, keep checking our blog or visit Euro Optics UK | Wholesaler of Sunglasses, Reading Glasses and Optical Frames at www.euro-optics.co.uk.