Designer sunglasses such as Gucci, Prada, and Chanel are high-end sunglasses. These fashion accessories are often old for hundreds of dollars, making them a great sample for replicas in the market.
If you are looking for designer sunglasses, you need to keep an eye out for fake ones in order to avoid overspending for replicas, especially if you are buying wholesale glasses. If you know what you are looking for, it will be very easy for you to spot fake designer wholesale glasses.
1. COMPARE PHOTOS. The first step is to compare pictures of sunglasses from the official website of designer sunglasses. If you notice any difference between the two, then you may be looking at a fake product. Remember than each part of sunglasses
2. EXAMINE THE LOGO. Second, check the logo of your sunglasses. most designer sunglasses have the logo of the designer on their sides. Oftentimes, replica sunglasses also have the logo of the designer. However, there may be some variations on the official logo found on the replica.
3. STUDY THE LABEL. The next step is to study the label. Often, fake designer wholesale glasses have misspellings. For instance, you may find in your wholesale Guci instead of Gucci. In addition, the texts on replica glasses are not evenly spaced and also not crisp.
4. ASSESS THE MAKE OF THE GLASSES. You should also check the craftsmanship of the glasses. Designer glasses are sturdy and durable. If the glasses in your wholesale appear flimsy of cheap, they are not authentic.
5. CONSIDER THE SELLER. Another thing you should check is the seller. If you are buying designer wholesale glasses, know that designer sunglasses are sold in posh boutiques and upscale department stores. Do not buy your sunglasses from a street vendor for they are likely replicas. If you are purchasing from an auction sites, first, read the feedback of the seller before you make a bid on a specific item. Also, ask to see the pictures of the actual sunglasses that are on sale. Do not just rely on the stock photos.
6. ASSESS THE PACKAGING MATERIALS. Last but not the least, check the packaging material. Designer sunglasses usually come with a case that has the name and logo of the designer. If a case is not included in the glasses you bought, then they are likely fake. If you want to make sure that you get authentic designer wholesale glasses, always make assessments.
As long as you are committed and knowledgeable about your business, you will know how to spot fake designer wholesale glasses. To know more you can contact us through our website.