Headaches, inability to focus, blurry text… If you think you need an eye exam, chances are you most definitely need an eye exam.
If you think you might need an eye exam, before you book an appointment with a GP or take an expensive test with an Optometrist, why not do an online exam? Below, we have listed some of the symptoms of eye problems. This will help you decide if it’s time to act:
- Do you need to focus to read?
- Is it hard for you to see road signs?
- Do you frequently suffer from headaches?
- Do you think text is blurry when you read?
- Does it hurt when you read?
- Do your eyes get dry when reading from a screen?
These days, several companies and websites offer online eye tests at much affordable prices. So, if you suffer from one or several of the problems listed above, put your health on top of your priorities list and do an online eye test as soon as possible. This could be the first step towards a major improvement in your health and life style.