June 20, 2019
One of the biggest challenges for shoppers buying sunglasses online is picking the right frames. Frames that compliment your face shape should always be the rule. Especially if you are buying online without trying out first.
Buying sunglasses online may be a challenge to some people. Yet, sunglasses can not only look good on you, but help you achieve something else. Let’s call it a little extra. So, here’s some simple rules for sunglasses aficionados that will help you hack your face shape.
- Sunglasses with deep and narrow frames shorten the face; this can be good if you have a longer face and are buying sunglasses online.
- Sunglasses with decorative designs widen a face;
- Rimless and wide eyewear styles help elongate your face; specially helpful if you have a round face.
- Legs that connect to the middle or bottom of the frames minimize your forehead;
- Narrow frames help your eyes appear wider, in case you have small eyes.
- Oversized frames for larger noses;
- Printed temples draw attention to your cheekbones.